YOUR PAY UNDER THREAT
A summary of the main proposals on pay is below; they allow much more freedom for heads to determine individual pay based on a number of factors, some of which are outside a teacher’s control.
• The Main and Upper Pay Scales would no longer be a prescribed set of points – instead there would just be a maximum and minimum.
• There would be no more annual progression as of right now. All pay progression will be based on annual appraisal outcomes.
• No entitlement to take your pay points with you when you move school.
• Many responsibility payments (TLRS) could become temporary.
• Paying the 1% “cost of living” pay rise from next September would be at the school’s discretion – except for teachers at the maximum and minimum.
This page last updated 13/05/13.
Read the ALL the facts about how Gove intends to
Download a Powerpoint presentation here
A Charter for Primary Education Conference
Saturday 15th June
Full details of the conference here
If you are interested in attending on behalf of Nottingham City NUT please contact
Susi Artis at secretary@nottingham-