NOTTINGHAM CITY NEU
For more information please visit the NUT website at http://www.teachers.org.uk
NottNUt Womens network
National Ballot for Action on Funding and Pay
1. Why are we doing an indicative ballot?
2. What is an indicative ballot?
3. How was it decided we would do an indicative ballot?
4. Who will be eligible to vote in the indicative ballot?
5. Why are we not balloting support staff members?
6. How will members receive their ballot?
7. I have moved school/house recently or have a new email address, what do I do?
8. How long will the indicative ballot last?
9. I haven’t received my ballot, what shall I do?
10. Can non-members join the NEU and take part in the indicative ballot?
Notice of Meeting
Nottingham City District
THE INAUGURAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
OF THE NEU NOTTINGHAM CITY DISTRICT will be held at.
14-18 Broad St, Nottingham NG1 3AL
Thursday 7th March 2019,
Click here for copies of the leaflet
Thursday 17th January before the Education Roundtable